When working with buyers, both they and you, will have certain expectations as to how they expect to be treated and what to expect. It is important for you as their agent to remember:
- Always be honest with them
- Ensure a win-win relationship
- Respect their time, needs and finances
- Be on time
- Tell them the truth
- Be educated in new construction, specific areas/neighborhoods, green homes, investment properties, and schools
- Assist with scheduling inspections, closings, and document revisions
- Respond to and resolve all issues quickly
- Provide utility, HOA, Vendor List before closing
- Disclose any defects
- Communicate openly and often
- Always represent their best interest
- Provide property information and recommend price range
- Schedule only homes that meet their criteria
- Positive attitude and Enthusiastic
- Your goal is to find them a home at the best price, best terms, with the least amount of stress!
When working with buyers or meeting them for the first time, it is important to be able to respond to their questions and concerns. If they have objections, here are a few responses that may help:
- Remember my services are free to you, the seller pays for my compensation.
- As your agent, I will focus on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price.
- I will work hard not only to find you potential new homes to see, but also keep you informed on everything that takes place throughout the transaction.
- I am here to answer all of your questions about the local market and area, not just about homes for sale. So, let me know if you have questions about neighborhoods, schools, local business, etc.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE IN THE BUYERS AGENT BOOT CAMP COURSE & E-BOOKS